Give yourself the greatest chance of success in life and work by following these tried and tested principles and practices:
- Surrounding yourself with the right people;
- Reading the right books;
- Having a mentor if needs be;
- Being involved in a network or group that is best suited to supporting you in the life you wish to be leading;
- Putting strategies in place to deal with the loneliness (particularly so when starting out) in the best way possible when going to live the life you want to be living;
- Face your fears and accept that, yes, you are taking a risk in going to do what you are doing when going to do the work you want to be doing;
- Going for it once you have decided to go for it, and not just sit around;
- Accept that it is a marathon and not a sprint when pursuing the life, you truly want to be living;
- Tell very few people (you might tell your partner if you are fortunate enough to have one who will support you) of your intention to give up the life you have been living so as to now be freer to live the life you want to be living;
- Ask for the support of others if this is something you need, particularly when starting a new business
As you play to your strengths and get to rise and shine, this leads to you having such a positive impact on so many other people’s lives, both now and in the future.
If you want to follow up on what has been written here and get to read fourteen stories of people who figured out why they were born and learned to live their truth – and how you can too then please get a copy of my new book Showing Your True Colours.