Teaching, Making Presentations and Leading Workshops
I am regularly invited to teach, make presentations and lead workshops here in Ireland and throughout Europe:
Six Traits of Self-Leadership
The six traits are:
Trait 1: BEING DETERMINED
Trait 2: GETTING CREATIVE
Trait 3: PLAYING TO YOUR STRENGTHS
Trait 4: HAVING A VISION FOR YOUR LIFE AND WORK
Trait 5: KNOWING YOUR MISSION
Trait 6: STAYING FOCUSED
When incorporated into your life and work, these six traits will make you both more successful and happier. That regardless of the issue(s) the individual, organisation or business wants to focus on and deal with I’m able to hone in on and facilitate the achievement of the success that is required for it to be true and real like Getting Creative or Playing To Your (individual or organisational) Strengths etc.
Achieving true Success
Whatever you do, wherever you are and no matter what point you are in your life, if you are searching for your true success, then getting to work with me is for you. You may be:
- Feeling lost with no real sense of what true success is for you or how it could be achieved within your life;
- Angry and disappointed that the success you want for your life has evaded you to date;
- That you have been pursuing the wrong type of success for you or even in fact that you have been pursuing what others see as success for you;
- Disheartened, believing that it is now too late in your life to achieve that success you would now so readily accept or;
- At an age where you are only now setting out in life and want to know what it would be for you to live a life of true success.
Only now, none of these can be enough to stop you. The true success you want for your life can be made real, it really can. This is your life and your life alone; it is worth investing in it at every level. I will work with you, your team or organisation so as to achieve true success in every area in a way that is unique and that engages all involved at the deepest level.
As I share my story of how it is I came to understand the meaning of true success through my travels and conversations with Parandin, it will inspire you to set out on your own unique journey to discover what true success means.
Mindfulness in the work place (and in everyday living) is about paying attention to and seeing clearly what whatever is happening in the present moment regardless of what is going on. When you practice mindfulness some of the benefits include:
- Assisting you to respond to whatever is happen and going on around you in a calmer manner leading to better decision making;
- That you will be better positioned to respond to and not be reacting to every day events in a much more positive manner;
- As you respond to all that is going on around you in a calmer manner it will mean great benefits to your heart, head, body and;
It will allow you to be fully present in your work and life, improving all areas of your life and work.